Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I'm Just Me, And My Adventure Isn't Over Yet!

      Well, I thought it was time for another update! I've had a hectic last few days. It's been a comic book pretty much, But I've had good things happen too, So I can't complain too much! Also this article will have some personal stuff in it. Sick of holding it in. Oh, and there's also Some of my favorites, in music. Enjoy!

     So, I was camping last night, and today I ran out of gas. Poor Bertha (My Buick),  was so upset. Luckly I had a good friend to come and rescue me!  Then a huge snake (which i'm deathly afraid of.) was EXTREMELY too close for comfort! :) I bout died. Then I poured gasoline on my fire. Then lit it. Well I shoulda been born blonde but, I walked right up to it right before the gas actually lit, and POOF! Scared the shit out of me! :) But I am alive still! Thank God. Haha.
     Also, On my very interesting last few days, a friend and I made a visit to Coinstar. With Pennies. Over $120 worth. We were cashing in for over two hours. It was a priceless moment. :) Yay, for saving pennies I guess! :)
     I guess I can express some sad news now. Well, for me anyways. When I got on drugs, I lost my best friend. We will call him Jojo. I broke his heart and we lost contact for about eight months. Before I went crazy, He stood by my side while my sister was dying, he helped me through so much tough stuff, and I did him too. We are VERY good friends again, and I am so thankful for that. ?he gave me another chance, he helps me when I m depressed and want to run to my weakness. He was my life. At the end of August I get to watch him drive away to another county, far away for college. I'm getting ready to ball my eyes out. When we were younger, it was a day we never thought would come. I guess a plus is, he talks to me just like old times, I am really gunna miss this guy. I know I'll be the one waiting when he comes home for Christmas to tackle him with a big hug. I know things probably worked out for our best interest, he will always be the best friend I ever had, and I still have. Thanks to
God! 

     One more thing that has happened lately...I am going to get my GED in my county! I am gunna get a check to help for gas from the government and they will also pay for the test, twice. I am extremely excited! I start this week. I am very proud of myself :)


     It is so hard to live life lately. There's no jobs. I am so sick of trying to find one. Everywhere you look it is so hard.  I know God has got my back though!

     I am a good person. Reguardless of my past. My past doesn't define me. I am starting to not care about what others have to say about me. I have spent so much time trying to please everyone else and not myself. I have chased down so many people and tried to keep them in my life. Well not anymore. I am ME. Don't try to change me because only I can make that decision. As I have previously stated, Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself. I won't blame others for my unhappiness anymore. I am not destroyed. I am still fully alive deep down. I don't trust too easily from being burned too many times. One thing I have learned is, this is MY LIFE. I'll live it the way I want too. I will choose the things that I do for entertainment and also the people I allow to be in my life. I am determined to be a successful and happy lady some day. I have just begun my adventure, I know that my life is full of opportunities, I also I know it will be full of struggles and obstacles. Unfortunately, for those of you who want to get entertainment out of judging me for my past, and putting me down, I guess you better find aa new hobby! I will not fail, and if I do...I will have the strength to get back up again. I'm excited about life, with God's help, I will be happy!!!!!

Much Love and Virtual Hugs,
-PrincessAddiction1031


P.S.  I didn't read like any of my library books, and I think they are overdue..
P.S.S.Here is some music I've been listening too lately (so you can get to know me a little better! )....

Music is my escape <3

*Boys Like Girls                            *Christina Perri
*Katy Perry
*Lady Antebellum
*Marilyn Manson
*Miranda Lambert
*Nicki Manaj
*Paramore
*Pink
*Rascal Flatts
*Taylor Swift
*The Band Perry
*The Script
*Three Days Grace

*Evanescence
*Flyleaf
*Hollywood Undead
*Jason Aldean
*Carrie Underwood
*Jordin Sparks
*Ke$ha

My Top 5 Favorite Songs as of August 3, 2011. (This will prolly change frequently...LOL.)

1.) For the First Time-The Script...Why? It's about the hard times NOW.
2.)Get Out Alive-Three Days Grace...Why? It's got ALOT of meaning.
3.)Innocent-Taylor Swift...Why? Talks about second chances.
4.)Perfect-Pink... Why? It's very encouraging..
5.)Nutshell-Alice in Chains... Why? It is a sad song, about a dope addict.

Well, I hope you enjoyed my reading!
Comment Comment Comment! And mke me very happy :)

1 comment:

  1. You should listen to a song called *Life is Beautiful* it's by Nikki Sixx and it's got a LOT of meaning going by some of the music you listed I think you will like it.

    ReplyDelete