Monday, August 8, 2011

Random Girl

Hey guys! :) I just wanted to share a link to "Random Girl's" Blog. She has recently posted 2 new blogs that are definately worth sharing. I want to commend her for "Speaking Out" for what she believes in... What I believe in. You see it's really not fair how us "Drug Users" are looked down on. Have you ever took the time to listen to our views? Well, She says some things in her blogs I agree with so strongly. She couldn't have worded it aany better. So I decided it was worth sharing. Kudos to Random Girl and Her Blog : Meth and Me; Diary of a Tweaker.

Articles:

Prison Flashbacks & Our "Justice System" - Part 1

http://me-and-meth.blogspot.com/2011/08/prison-flashbacks-syringe-access-laws.html

Our "Justice System" - Part 2

http://me-and-meth.blogspot.com/2011/08/our-justice-system-part-2.html

3 comments:

  1. -PrincessAddiction1031August 8, 2011 at 2:47 PM

    I hope you are okay with me doing this... It was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Princess - I think that it's awesome and am flattered that you posted this. Glad you like what I had to say. I see you changed up your site again... I like the flames :)

    ReplyDelete