Saturday, August 6, 2011

Addiction from Hell (A poem by PrincessAddiction1031)

   A little bit before you read:
I wrote the poem "Addiction from Hell" a few months ago. It is very personal to me and I have decided to share it. This poem was writted while I was going through my withdrawls. I felt alone. The needle was my best friend at that time. The poem is basically centered around "Shooting Up Meth." Feel free to leave comments.

Addiction from Hell
Written by: PrincessAddiction1031
Date: 5/9/2011

What is this voice I hear calling my name?
It's sharp, horrid screams are reaching out for my vein.
I try to avoid it, I try not to reply,
It continues to own me, especially when I cry.
Why do I keep giving in?
Why won't it go away?
It's love, it's sweet addiction reminds me it's here to stay.
It's power surrounds me, it's evil every day, every night.
Temptation, such a struggle,
Even then, do I fight.
Just one hit, my mood becomes new.
I keep a smile, and even make love a ittle too.
I will surrender, just one more time, again.
A prick, a prod, but this time it's in.
Here I go, I'm starting to fly.
My heart is racing, but I know why.
 A shot of Methamphetamine.
I'm sorry loved ones, I really tried.

The End.



A Song For The Moment:
Get Out Alive- Three Days Grace

3 comments:

  1. misslovelyginasovetAugust 6, 2011 at 6:06 PM

    I love this poem, it's so dark and deep! :) I want MORE. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. -PrincessAddiction1031August 6, 2011 at 6:07 PM

    Aww, thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete