Sunday, July 24, 2011

Backstabbers, Sobriety, Love, Sacrifice, and a new Kitten :)

     Hello world. :) Well, the past few days have been VERY hectic. My boyfriend and I hve been though alot of crazy shit. Crazy roomates, a backstabbing best friend running his mouth, realizing being sober is better then staying high, sacrificing something who means the most to me but being tired of fighting for happiness, and we got a new little kitty.

     Crazy roomates? So Mack, (My boyfriend) got kicked out of his house last week. So we moved into a new place with a guy who's a meth addict, but has been clean for a long time, and his girlfriend i've been friends with for a while. Well, the first few days was great other then the fact they didn't have electricity. Mack and I would go to his parents to eat, or swimming and other things and the roomate kept blowing up0 his phone. Wanting to know where we were at all times. I understand he was worried. Well..long story short. They became VERY obsessive and controlling over us. Mack couldn't take any more so he wenrt and got his shit and begged his grandma to come home. LOL. She let him and things got g=crazier with the roomates accusing us of stuff and saying they called the law and all sorts of shit. LOL. Its kinda freaky, i'm glad we got outta there before we got murdered. LOL :)

     The backstabbing best friend and sacrifice? Well, Mack has been best friends with this guy for years. He was my best friend, he's  also family to me. His daughter is my world. He's running from the law for many things, but yet he's gunna mess with the two people who sacrifices so much for him? He's stupid. He told my aunt (his mom) a bunch of shit about my boyfriend and me so that i'm not allowed to see his daughter. His daughter calls me mom and would rather be with me then him almost any day, of course he is too damn stupid to see that. Normally, i'd throw a fit. But my happiness is most important and unfortunately, they're stupidity is something I cannot control. So I'm just waiting for it to blow over...

     Mack and I got a new kitty? I was excited. She's just now weaned off the momma kitty. She is a calico kitten, and I got to name her "Bella". That's only after arguing about drug names to name her. LOL. :)

     Sobriety? Being sober is GREAT. :)

Well, This blog has been a bit about my personal life... :) I love you all!

<3- PrincessAddiction1031

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Princess. I like the new layout/design of your blog. I'm still toying around with mine too. I guess it grows along with me :) Take it easy. Congrats on the new kitty!

    ReplyDelete