Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Haha, My library experience, histerical.

     Okay,so. I've been putting in applications around town. Being this broke absolutely sucks! So I will be sitting at home for a few days. I decided to go the library and check out some booke, I love to read. I checked out the book entitled "Methamphetamine" by Hal Marcovitz. While the lady was ringing up my books, I had that one on the very bottom.  She looks at it. And goes "Uhhhh, They're due August 4th!" And throws the receipt in it really fast and turns around and sits down. My friend Bob and I while walking out the door, glanced at eachother and busted out laughing. It was so funny. I got the book because I enjoy studying the drug. I been completely sober for a while now, It's actually an anniversary tomarrow! :) Now long? None of your buisiness. But I'm doing better then I ever have! :) Anyways, Thats it for now. I'll letcha know trhe other books I checked out, and my reviews. After all, I'll be sitting at home again for a few weeks, hopefully I'll get a job call soon!! :)

Other books:
*Twilight-Stephanie Meyer (I uxed to own it but read it so many times I could quote it so I sold it, time to start again! And the movies ROCK MY SOCKS OFF!!)
*The Host-Stephanie Meyer
*The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants-Ann Brashares (LOVE THE MOVIE)
*Being Nikki-Meg Cabot

Much Love to ALL!!!

-PrincessAddiction1031

1 comment:

  1. Lol - that's pretty funny. Pretty silly of the librarian too - I mean for all she knows you could be doing some sort of sociology or psychology paper. Peoples' reactions are funny sometimes.
    It made me think aboutan experience I once had, that I started to tell you about in this comment but it ended up being too long for a comment so I just turned it into a post
    Glad to see that things are going good for you. Take it easy & keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete