Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Still an Innocent....



Innocent* Taylor Swift
/


This song has so much meaning behind it. I am a HUGE Taylor Swift fan! So, Of coure I have to bring her up on my page. Anyways, If you've never heard this song, please listen to it. Life was so much easier when someone made all our decisions for us. I couldn't wait to be 18, and now, I want to still be running from monsters. LOL. This song reminds me that EVERYONE has made mistakes in the past. That doesn't mean you should EVER give up on life because its not too late to be new. It isn't too late for you. It doesn't matter what anyone else says about you. You are beautiful.  Who you are is not what you've been...You're still an innocent!

SHOUT OUT: To the convicted felons, drug addicts, and the ones who think of themselves as worthless. Don't give up! I believe in YOU! :)

Also, SHOUT OUT: Taylor Swift. She is my absolute favorite country artist! :)

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about creating yourself!

All the world needs is a little more LOVE!

Forever Yours,
-PrincessAddiction1031 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment